Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wow!! Bruce Willis Play in G.I. Joe 2 ???

Well, Hollywood Movies Review now come back, and with bring a movie news came from About.com..well here is the news :




G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation - also known as G.I. Joe 2: Cobra Strikes and just G.I. Joe 2 - may have found its G.I. Joe and may have moved the film from being the sequel we're not sure we really want to see to one that actually has some promise. The Hollywood Reporter says the part's been offered to Bruce Willis, an actor very familiar with action franchises.

If Willis' deal goes through, he'll be playing General Joe Colton - the original G.I. Joe who was introduced by Hasbro in the 1980s.

G.I. Joe 2 will be directed by Step Up 3D helmer Jon M Chu with Channing Tatum, Ray Park and Byung-hun Lee reprising their roles from the 2009 action movie. Joining the G.I. Joe action are Ray Stevenson, Dwayne Johnson, Adrianne Palicki, Joseph Mazzello, DJ Cotrona and RZA.

Paramount has set a June 29, 2012 release for the film which should start production later this month.

Read original content here : Bruce Willis May Join G.I. Joe 2

and read also : Crazy, Stupid, Love Movie Full Review!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers