Friday, August 12, 2011

"Jumper 2" as The Continues Story of Jumper

Well, as we know if "Jumper Movie" has released on 2008, and as we know too if this movie is most popular movie in 2008. I like Jumper Movie in 2 years ago, I think is very wonderful if we can jump from one place to other so far place just in few seconds. Wow! that's really great if Jumper is real. But, I think is impossible if we doing like Jumper. Good news! I hear if there are new Jumper Movie as the Continues Movie of Jumper on 2008, and called "Jumper 2".



Hollywood Movies review
- Many people ask and want to know, When Jumper 2 released ? or not many people also want to know about Jumper 2 Movie review, but I can't give anything because some popular source such as IMDB, ComingSoon.net and other great movie site not yet give any information about Jumper 2 no trailers, released dates, stars, or others. But, I hear if Jumper 2 will play on 2013, what about you ? Do you have any information of Jumper 2 ? If you have, just leave your review or information in Comment form and don't be spammer.

Well, for the changer lets me flash back to "Jumper" movie in 2008, click link in below to see trailers :

Jumper Movie Trailers 2008.

Beside Jumper 2, maybe you want to read this one : John McClane vs Mafia Rusia in 'Die Hard 5 Movie'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers