Friday, July 1, 2011

Emma Watson Movie "My Week with Marilyn" 2011

In this day, I will tell you about new Emma Watson Movie in 2011, and that is My Week with Marilyn movie, where, in this new drama movie, Emma Watson, Julia Ormond and Michelle Williams play as stars. Emma Watson is one of most popular Hollywood Actress, and for that reason I tell you about this movie "My Week with Marilyn" as Emma Watson Movie in 2011. Okay, here are more about movie review, trailers, released date and other more of Emma Watson Movie in 2011 "My Week with Marilyn" only at Hollywood Movies Review.

Stars :
Emma Watson --> Lucy
Julia Ormond --> Vivien Leigh
Michelle Williams --> Marilyn Monroe

Others :
Dominic Cooper --> Milton Greene
Kenneth Branagh --> Sir Laurence Olivier
Dougray Scott --> Arthur Miller
Eddie Redmayne --> Colin Clark
Judi Dench --> Dame Sybil Thorndike
Derek Jacobi --> Sir Owen Morshead
Zoƫ Wanamaker --> Paula Strasberg
Miranda Raison --> Vanessa
Philip Jackson --> Roger Smith
Simon Russell Beale --> Admiral Cotes-Preedy




Colin Clark, a member of Sir Laurence Olivier, documents the interaction between tense Olivier and Marilyn Monroe during the making of Prince and the Showgirl.

You can watch My Week with Marilyn as Emma Watson Movie Trailers 2011 here :
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=My+Week+with+Marilyn+Movie+trailers+2011&aq=f

And for Emma Watson Movie "My Week with Marilyn" released date : November 04, 2011 in USA.

Thus a glimpse about Emma Watson Movie "My Week with Marilyn" 2011 and what do you think about that ? Just leave your comment, and share to your friends. Beside Emma Watson Movie "My Week with Marilyn" 2011, we also present : What's Your Number ? as New Chris Evans Movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers