Sunday, June 12, 2011

New! Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh 2011

Nice Day! and you must watch this new animation movie, Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh 2011, where as we know, if this cartoon is very familiar with us, since long years ago, maybe since a child. In this years, they came back with new Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh movie. In this post, I will give you, Movie review, trailers, characteristic, released date, and more about Adventures if Winnie The Pooh 2011, refer in below, only at Hollywood Movies Review.

Stars :
Jim Cummings --> Pooh / Tigger
Craig Ferguson --> Owl
John Cleese --> Narrator

Others :
Tom Kenny --> Rabbit
Bud Luckey --> Eeyore
Jack Boulter --> ristopher Robin
Travis Oates --> Piglet
Kristen Anderson-Lopez --> Kanga




I was 8 years old when I read Winnie the Pooh, I had the book until recently I had the child that is given now 8 years old. I fight with someone who violated Winnie. I do not even think I'm going to see Cars 2nd I can not benefit from 3D computer animation. It feels so dead and far, especially in comparison with cel animation, different feels so alive and immersive. It simply can not compare. 3D computer animation ends with popcorn, sweet, xxl, extra butter, ewwww. Hand drawn animation stays with you. Computer animation can have fun while hand-drawn animation has the ability to enchant, hypnotized, you turns into a different world, where extraordinary things happen. I have no objection to Toon Boom, as it does not hide the fact Crayola magic touch between the artist and paper. What's happened to this comic pretty amazing. They capture the sense of Milne original and translated it into a brilliant array of images. This is an exceptional experience. I still remember the excitement I get flawless reading of the book would, and this cartoon gave me the feeling that it made ​​me feel like I'm 8 again and I take in the adventures of Winnie the Pooh than oxygen. Disney did a great job, I'm so glad they I'm still in traditional animation for the big screen, nothing can replace the feeling of a drawing come to life. If you have this child of 8 years, if you remember the feeling of ultimate innocence, then they write and attach using the serum childhood, trust me, you do not receive this type of screening is possible at any time.

Watch Adventures of Winnie The Pooh Movie Trailers here :
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Winnie+The+Pooh+Movie+Trailers+2011&aq=f

Adventures of Winnie The Pooh movie released date in July 15, 2011 in USA.

Okay, there are more review, trailers, and released date of Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh 2011, what do you think about it ? Would you watch this Adventures of Winnie The Pooh movie ? or other new movie, like this one : Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers