Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Drama Movies "Gun Hill Road"

For this time, I will present to you about new Drama Movies "Gun Hill Road", where, in this new movie, Tyrone Brown play as stars with Judy Reyes and Isiah Whitlock Jr. Everyone have know, if drama movies, is the one of most popular categories movie, and for that reason Hollywood Movies Review will tell you about Gun Hill Road as Drama Movies in 2011. Here are movie review, trailers, actor and actress of Drama Movies "Gun Hill Road".

Stars :
Tyrone Brown --> Chris
Judy Reyes --> Angela
Isiah Whitlock Jr. --> Thompson

Others :
Esai Morales --> Enrique
Vincent Laresca --> Hector
Miriam Colon --> Gloria
Franky G --> Tico
Vanessa Aspillaga --> Karina
Jeff Lima --> Boy 1
Robert Prescott --> Mr. Donovan
Harmony Santana --> Michael or Vanessa
Robin de Jesus --> Fernando
Shirley Rumierk --> Jeanette
Gleendilys Inoa --> Samantha
Felix Solis --> Pete




What is exceptional for a film. I saw it at TIFF Viewer Bell. I loved the voices. Authentic. Very powerful, moving story. Drew my attention from the beginning. I did not miss second of it. He had feelings for, I can see how the two main characters and what was going through everybody. I've always been a fan of Esai Morales, now I'm also a fan of Rashaad Ernesto Green. I loved this film so much that I get the word out of the theater, and was to continue doing until I know everyone has been told. I'm also in the theatrical release. I can not wait to see again. It was so great that I want more. Definitely one of my personal collection.

Gun Hill Road As drama movies, for trailers, watch here :
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Gun+Hill+Road+Movie+Trailers&aq=f

Drama movies "Gun Hill Road" Released Dates : Unconfirmed

Thus a glimpse about Gun Hill Road as new Drama movies in 2011, if you have more review, just leave it, in comment form. Beside Drama Movies "Gun Hill Road", we also present : Ironclad as new Action Movie.

1 comment:

  1. Pre-order your tickets to Gun Hill Road here: http://bit.ly/GunHillRoad_Tickets

    ReplyDelete

Followers