Friday, April 29, 2011

New Action Movie 2011 : Soul Surfer

Watch an Action Movie is the one of my Hobby, why ? Because I feel really different if I watch an Action movie, maybe include New Action Movie 2011 : Soul Surfer. Before be an action movie, Soul Surfer also in drama and sport movie. If you like an action movie, I think, you should watch New Action Movie 2011 : Soul Surfer, and read and see stars, crew, reviews and movie trailers before, on below.

New Action Movie : Soul Surfer

Stars :
AnnaSophia Robb --> Bethany Hamilton
Dennis Quaid --> Tom Hamilton
Helen Hunt --> Cheri Hamilton
Others :
Carrie Underwood --> Sarah Hill
Ross Thomas --> Noah Hamilton
Lorraine Nicholson --> Alana Blanchard
Kevin Sorbo --> Holt Blanchard
Cody Gomes --> Keoki
Sonya Balmores --> Malina Birch
Chris Brochu --> Timmy
Christie Brooke --> Bethany Fan
David Chokachi --> Paramedic
Kelly Crean --> Vicky / Reporter
Yasmin Dar --> NSSA Reporter #1
Irie Driscoll --> Young Bethany Hamilton



Soul Surfer Movie Review :

New Hollywood Movie Reviews - A teenage surfer the guts back into the ocean after he lost an arm in a shark attack - I wanted to see Soul surfer for many reasons, mainly because I recently learned about Bethany Hamilton and wanted to see his courageous story. I have also heard that it advertised on our local radio station and thought it was a good movie.

The film clearly shows the family as a group in the vicinity of Hamilton, who went through a difficult tragedy with grace and courage.

The scene at Bethany is attacked by a whale, is short, but the rest is pretty bloody hard to follow, so I would encourage parents to be mindful of this. I took my daughter almost 10-years to see it with me, but I discussed in advance what was the movie. I did not know what to expect with real sharks, but I reminded him that shark attacks are very rare, that this young woman spent much of his time in the ocean, etc. I think my daughter was still a bit of the pictures hit note, you remember that young children could be traumatized.


But the film is worth seeing, especially by young people and adults. This courageous young woman had a personal tragedy and turned it into something useful and positive. Bless them! The acting is solid, the action is fast, the script is realistic and continue to move well. I loved above all things and hope that the film is very good. We need more inspiring, uplifting news today.

And, not Complete if only read movie review, I Think you need the trailers, and for Soul Surfer Movie Trailers, see here :
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Soul+Surfer+Movie+Trailers&aq=f

Okay, there's New Action Movie 2011 : Soul Surfer, and I think this really good action movie, and what about you ? What do you think about New Action Movie 2011 : Soul Surfer above ?

For Other New Hollywood Movies, see, watch and read here : Something Most Go as New Comedy Movie 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers